Monday 21 March 2016

Forge World Monday - The Wolves are Coming!!!

Man o man o man! Forge World teased us today with the imminent arrival of some Space Wolves Legion upgrades, and I can't put in to words how excited I am about this!!



They said:
This week I stepped into the Forge World Studio and saw something that answers a question that’s we’ve been asked time and time again – When will there be upgrades for all eighteen Legions?
It’s been a long road but we’re almost there, because the answer is – Very soon!

That’s right, upgrades for the Sons of Russ, the VIth Legion, the Space Wolves aren’t far away. Keep a look out for a Forge World newsletter announcing their release soon.

My plan is to mix and match the shoulder pads in to the main body of my force, but save the torsos (and any heads they release) for my Veteran Tactical Squad (I only plan on making one seeing as it'll never see the light of day on the battle field...)

Anyway, I'm off to lick the screen some more... let me know your thoughts on the new upgrades

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment