Friday 8 January 2016

Damn your Raven Guard Games Workshop

How do they know? Just how do they know that I am sorely tempted by Corax and his Raven Guard? Damn them and their emails!!

Seriously though I am really into 40k as you probably realise and have two armies that I love painting and playing and so I have no interest in getting into 30k Horus Heresy. However, I do love reading the Horus Heresy books and I really like the Raven Guard rules and their back story. I have always been interested in stealth, surprise attacks and snipers and the Raven Guard definitely fit this bill.

Still I was determined to concentrate on my Flesh Tearers and Astra Militarum armies and leave 30k to Rich and Dave. Then Corax and his Dark Fury Assault Squad landing in my inbox this morning.


What a beautiful set of models, lovely poses, fantastic claws and their jump packs...damn you Games Workshop...

Still I must resist and at least wait for the Blood Angels to come out before I commit to another mortgage to pay for a Horus Heresy army.

What do you think of the Raven Guard? Corax?
Are you tempted to get into 30k?
What 30k army do you have or are tempted by and why?

James

1 comment:

  1. Come on James, there's some good mortgage rates out there!

    ReplyDelete