Monday 25 January 2016

Forge World Bulletin - 25/01/2016

So the latest FW bulletin is in and I'm really excited about the content: HH Book 6 Retribution!



Here's what they had to say:
I only managed to get a quick look inside, but it is absolutely packed with Legion rules, units, rights of war and more. I can’t wait to get my hands on it, and I’m told that a limited number should be available at The Horus Heresy Weekender. Don’t worry if you’re not going to be at the weekender though, I hear that The Horus Heresy Book Six - Retribution is expected to be released very soon after the event.

I can't wait to get my hands on this and start a Shattered Legions force! How I tie them in with my Vlka Fenryka force is another matter...

What are you guys looking forward to most?

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment