Tuesday 23 February 2016

Forgeworld Monday - Heavy Weapons Teaser

I love Mondays now, well not really but FW are taking the edge off it for me. This week they are showcasing the imminent (?) arrival of new Legion Heavy Weapons. After seeing these at the Horus Heresy Weekender I immediately sold all of my Legion Lascannons (thankfully still in their clamshell packs) so you know how much I like the look of an underslung lascannon!
Here's what FW have to tell us:


These underslung heavy weapons were produced on forge worlds from across known space, many lost since the dark days of the Horus Heresy. Some of the weapons are more akin to those in use by Imperial and Chaos forces in the 41st millennium than those regularly seen in use during the Great Crusade.

Check out the full FW bulletin....link





No comments:

Post a Comment