Wednesday 1 August 2018

Converted Squat army spotted!

It's been a while since we've posted due to work and family but there is still lots of hobby going on at Dad HQ.

One but of hobby that gets overlooked often is that of checking out other people's models. This week I have been away on Scout camp (yes I am a scout leader) and on a day out in Plymouth managed to nip off and visit the local GW store (I couldn't find any independent shops anywhere so please enlighten me if there are any in Plymouth).

On browsing the store I laid my eyes upon a very cool Squat army converted from a multitude of different models. Now I don't like either squats or the idea of them in 40k but these were still cool. Unfortunately I have no idea of who painted them but kudos to whoever did!

Hope you enjoy - James

The full army


Power Fist and Vindicator

Hammer of a leader

My favourite - a Sentidread!




fourdadsoftheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk – A blog about Warhammer 40k and the Horus Heresy by four Dads

No comments:

Post a Comment