Wednesday 10 April 2019

Quick update as the Mantic Terrain Crate scenery grows with more magnets!

Here is a quick video showing how the Mantic Terrain Crate Scenery is growing after I received some more magnets this week.


It is completely modular and can be altered at will. The strength of the magnets is impressive too allowing 2 walkways to join together across a gap which will hold a fair amount of weight.


Two walkways magnetised together
I've added a few shipping containers from different companies as scatter terrain as I'm trying to decide which style to go for, but more on that another time!
With all the shipping containers
The good news is that it can all pack away in a small box!!!

Now I just need to get even more magnets as I still have 3/4 of the box still to go!!!

All the best
James

fourdadsoftheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk – A blog about Warhammer 40k and the Horus Heresy by four Dads

No comments:

Post a Comment